The latest issue of Weekly Jump reveals two new key characters for Tales of Zestiria, Lunarre and Symonne.
Lunarre ( ????, runaaru)
Voiced by: Takehito Koyasu (known also as Jade Curtiss's voice actor from Tales of the Abyss)
"Want me to say it? That I want to eat you?"
- A member of the assasination guild "Wind's Bone" (kaze no hone). He has been persistently following Alisha around. He is a heartless man who seems to enjoy murdering people.
Symonne ( ????, saimon)
Voiced by: Hiromi Igarashi
"Now, who can confirm for me that you people are not of the Defiled?"
- A mysterious Seraph who does not abide by the Priest's wishes and works alone. She treats Sorey with ruthless cynicism. It seems that she relies on a power different from the four elements. What is the fate she's burdened with...?
Though it wasn't mentioned if these two were playable or not, at this point near the game's release and with all the info released, these two aren't likely to be playable.
And it seems Symonne might be a Seraph of a new element, possibly Darkness from what little we've seen of her design in the recent story trailer. Tales usually does involve elements beside the Four, such as Light and Darkness, so this might be expected.
- Regular Edition (US) - Play-Asia | Amazon
- Regular Edition (EU) - Play-Asia | ShopTo.net (UK)
- Regular Edition (JP) - Play-Asia
- Lalabit Market Collector's Edition (JP) - CDJapan
- Famitsu DX Collector's Edition (JP) - Play-Asia
- Regular Edition (AU) - EBGames AU
- Lalabit Market Limited Edition (JP) - CDJapan