Famitsu Magazine scores for Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave are in. The game received scores of 8/7/8/8, bringing it to a total of 31/40. Though an acceptable score for a spin-off title, the game did score a point lower than Tales of VS, which got 32/40 before from Famitsu.According to comments from the reviewers, finishing up all of the characters' story modes takes around 30 hours, while completing everything would be around 50.
- Battles pretty much still have the Tales feel to it.
- The Tales charm is still there.
- The game has a lot of volume.
- Actions and artes are easy enough to use in battle.
- The gauge is also easy to fill up and use repeatedly.
- Both the serious and comical scenarios were actually enjoyable.
- Both beginners and advanced players are sure to enjoy it.
- There is little variation in the enemies, so it could feel somewhat monotonous.
- The camera moves a bit too much that hitting enemies is a bit difficult until you're used to it.
No scans yet. We'll put them up as soon as they become available.
Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave will be out for the PSP in Japan on February 23, 2012. Play-Asia now has pre-orders open for both the regular version and the premium box. Two demos are also available either from the PlayStation Network or the game's official site.