Bandai Namco Entertainment has released the specs and some new info for the PC and PS4 versions of Tales of Zestiria, visit web as well the announcement of an upcoming stream of the PC version next week.
- Both PC and PS4 versions will run at 1920x1080 resolution with PC supporting resolutions up to 4K.
- Draw distance is 2x times what it is on PS3, with the PC version having a "far" option.
- Shadows, anti-aliasing and textures also got upgraded. PC version will allow you to switch between low, medium and high for all the preceding options.
- All versions of Tales of Zestiria will run at a constant 30 frames per second.
Bandai Namco Entertainment explained that changing the frame rate proved to have profound consequences on things like: animation, balance, difficulty, and overall fighting mechanics tuning, hence the decision to keep it at 30 fps.
In addition, watch their upcoming livestream of the PC version of Tales of Zestiria on September 24th at 7PM Central European Summer Time. Come check out the first PC footage of Tales of Zestiria, meet the Tales of Ambassador, participate in giveaways, celebrate the 20th anniversary and even get a surprise! See you next week!
- Collector's Edition (US/Canada) - Amazon |GameStop | Bandai Namco Store | Amazon Canada
- Regular Edition (US) - | Amazon (PS3) | Amazon (PS4) | Play-Asia| GameStop
- English Guide Book - Book Depository | Amazon | Amazon Canada| GameStop
- Collector's Edition (EU) - Amazon UK (PS4) | Amazon FR | Amazon DE
- Regular Edition (EU) - Play-Asia | ShopTo.net (UK)
- Others - PC (Steam) | Asia