A big congratulations to Tales of Arise for winning this esteemed award along with other huge games!
The PlayStation Partner Awards 2021 Japan Asia is a ceremony that recognizes and awards to big hit game titles sold for the PlayStation this 2021, recognizing the creative work of those who made them. This will be the twenty-seventh time for the event to be held since it started as the PlayStation Awards the year after the platform’s birth in 1994.
PlayStation Partner Awards 2021 Winners, Part 1
Check out the presentation of winners below:
The five games presented with the PlayStation Partner Award 2021 are:
- Tales of Arise
- Final Fantasy VII: Remake Intergrade
- Final Fantasy XIV
- Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139...
Aside from the Partner Award, the Special Award was also given to the following:
- Apex Legends
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
- Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition
The second part of the awarding will be tomorrow, for the announcement of the Grand Award.
Criteria for Awarding
For reference, these are the criteria for the said awards:
Among the titles of software makers developed in Japan and Asia, the top three titles by worldwide sales* from October 2020 to September 2021.
Among the titles of software makers developed in Japan and Asia, this work ranked high in worldwide sales* from October 2020 to September 2021 and left a particularly noteworthy activity result.**
Titles are selected based on the following criteria.
- Among the titles of software makers developed in regions other than Japan and Asia, the top-selling works in Japan and Asia from October 2020 to September 2021.*
- Among indie games developed in Japan and Asia, this is the top-selling* worldwide indie game from October 2020 to September 2021.
- A work that left a particularly noteworthy activity result at the time of the release of PlayStation 5 in the titles of software makers developed in Japan and Asia.**
*Calculated based on sales of the package version and digital sales (including additional content and in-game currency) on the PlayStation Store.
**SIE’s own indicators such as the number of players are also used for selection.
Congratulations, Bandai Namco Entertainment and Tales of Arise!
Info Page | News | Gallery | Official Website (US) | Official Website (JP)