The latest issue of Jump reveals that Rose is indeed a playable character in Tales of Zestiria. Not only that, but she shares the same ability as Sorey.
The scan shows that, like Sorey, Rose is also able to fuse with the Seraphs and enter a Kamui form. Depending on her form, her weapon also changes, but she usually wields two knives. The scan shows her in Kamui form with Mikleo, and it seems that she also wields a bow like Sorey's Kamui form with Mikleo does.
The scan also reveals new key characters: members of the Wagtail Feathers guild that Rose is a member of. From left to right, we have An Torme (voiced by Yuki Kaji), An Fil (voiced by Ami Koshimizu), Aiguille (voiced by Yasunori Masutani) and Roche (voiced by Mitsuru Miyamoto).
Tales of Zestiria will be released in Japan on January 22, 2015, and in North America and Europe sometime in the future. Pre-orders are now available at the following shops:
- Regular Edition (US) - Play-Asia | Amazon
- Regular Edition (EU) - Play-Asia | ShopTo.net (UK)
- Regular Edition (JP) - Play-Asia
- Lalabit Market Collector's Edition (JP) - CDJapan
- Famitsu DX Collector's Edition (JP) - Play-Asia
- Regular Edition (AU) - EBGames AU
- Lalabit Market Limited Edition (JP) - CDJapan