Tales of Zestiria's Japanese collector's editions from Lalabit Market and Famitsu Ebten have now been revealed. Here's also an update on the game's pre-order bonuses.
2. Chibi Kyun Chara figures of Sorey, Alisha, Mikleo and Edna. The concept sketches are above. (you get the 4 figures)
4. Sorey's Sword Ornament Charm (1 piece)
7. The 2 pre-order bonuses: 1 of 4 straps of Sorey, Alisha, Edna and Mikleo plus the cameo Mystic Artes of Alisha, Mikleo and Lailah.
The Tales of Zestiria Famitsu DX Pack is priced at 11,740 Yen (roughly$110) and will include the following items:
1. Tales of Zestiria game software (1 piece)
2. Normin Plush Doll
3. Special Illustration Clear Files by ufotable (set of 5)
4. Tin pins with faces of the characters ( set of 8 )
5. Tales of Zestiria mug cup with illustrations by Sakurai from Kotobukiya (the one who illustrates for the Tales of Friends straps).
6. The pre-order bonus strap (1 of 4 designs) and the pre-order bonus cameo Mystic Artes.
The Tales of Zestiria Famitsu DX Pack is now available for pre-order atEbten. Again, this shop is Japan-only, so you'll need a proxy to order.
Regarding the bonus Mystic Artes, they are specifically for Alisha, Mikleo and Lailah. They mainly feature Mystic Artes of older Tales of characters as a sort of cameo.
Alisha's cameo Mystic Arte is Leia Rolando's Soulstoke Celebration from Tales of Xillia.
Lailah's cameo Mystic Arte is Kongwai Tao's Silent End from Tales of Innocence R.
And Mikleo's cameo Mystic Arte is Loni Dunamis's Final Prayer from Tales of Destiny 2.