Update: Entries were closed on May 6th, 2017 at 11:55 PM CST (-6 GMT). Any further entries sent in after this time stamp will not be accepted. Answers will be revealed within the week as we go through the entries, and the winners of the contest will be announced after we've organized all of the entries. We thank you for your patience.
Hope all of you are enjoying Tales of Berseria, we have ourselves a mini-contest to win a Velvet Crowe Kotobukiya figurine! Open to North American Residents only.
Kotobukiya has done several Tales of figurines in the past, with Velvet being their most recent one released about a month ago. We will be giving away 1x Velvet Crowe Kotobukiya figurine to the winner of this contest, which was provided to us by Bandai Namco Entertainment America! Many thanks!
Unfortunately, we're only keeping the contest open to North America residents only. Part of the reason why is because our 10th Anniversary Contest we held in December did require a lot out of us in terms of shipping. We apologize to our visitors outside of North America who want to enter. While this mini-contest is exclusive to North America, it is not a dictation of things to come as we always make sure that our major contests are open worldwide--so please stay tuned for that!
Entries for this contest will be handled a little differently this time around. We have three riddles describing Tales of characters from the Mothership titles:
"A necessary evil, the midnight marauder, the star second to none, who's justice never falters"
"A paragon of wit, words spear of incredulous splinter, the past weighs heavily upon the son of winter"
"Take caution when you speak, be weary what you ask, a gel or a bottle will surely be your last"
You must correctly indicate the name of the character and their source game for each riddle. If you get at least one of these riddles right, it will be accepted as a single entry. Getting more than one answer correct will NOT mean more entries--it's just a means to give you a couple of chances to get only ONE entry in. Submit your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject/heading "AC Mini-Contest: Velvet Figurine Entry" in the format listed below.
Here's an example entry:
Contest will run from now until Friday, May 5th, 2017 @ 12 PM (-6 GMT). Winner and answers will be announced within the following week. Our house rules are as follows:
- Do not attempt to submit multiple entries under multiple e-mails. We will know, and will ban you from any of our future contests.
- You may only submit one entry, and have only one chance of sending an entry. You cannot update or amend your entry once it's been sent, so please be cautious before clicking that send button.
- Please refrain from outright giving the answers--even if it's family or friends whatnot. We've run into this issue several times from our last major contest and we want to remind you that the reason why we do these contests is to build the community. Please maintain the integrity of this contest as we don't want to stop making these for you all.
- Only one entry per household, sorry. Please just work with your family if all of your siblings for example also want to join.
- Winners should be willing to give their full name, address and phone number for shipping purposes. We will not accept having items shipped to a friend because you "plan to split the prize" or something.
- You are free to work with others offline or online via forums, Facebook, Reddit, Tumblr, etc. but like I said above, please do NOT blatantly just post the answers. Work with others, you can give hints, but don't give everything away!
If you have any questions about the contest, don't hesitate to ask in the comments below!
Once again, we'd like to thank Bandai Namco Entertainment America for supplying the figurine, and to AC staff dagoldenclip2 for preparing these riddles!
Good luck everyone!