Tales of Berseria is the latest upcoming mothership title for the Tales of Series that was first announced during Tales of Festival 2015. It is the 16th mothership title in the entire series. Localization has also been confirmed for early 2017. The game features a female solo main protagonist, a first in the series, and features pirates and ships. its main theme is "emotion vs reason." The game again features the four character designers from Tales of Zestiria, though there are more characters designed by Okumura and Iwamoto than Inomata and Fujishima. The game score is also again by Motoi Sakuraba and Go Shiina. Animation will be by ufotable.
It has been confirmed as a distant prequel to Tales of Zestiria, and is set in a world that includes Tales of Zestiria's Glenwood continent and the areas outside of it. Currently, an anime series called Tales of Zestiria the X is airing which seems to be connecting the two games together, as some episodes are Tales of Berseria-centric.
- Tales of Berseria (テイルズ オブ ベルセリア, teiruzu obu beruseria)
- Name Origin:
- Bandai Namco Entertainment, Inc.
- Bandai Namco Games
- RPG for you to live as yourself; 君が君らしく生きるためのRPG (kimi ga kimirashiku ikiru tame no RPG)
- Character Design:
- Mutsumi Inomata
- Kosuke Fujishima
- Daigo Okumura
- Minoru Iwamoto
- Motoi Sakuraba
- Opening Theme:
- "BURN" by FLOW (JP, US, EU)
- Tales of Berseria Images at our Gallery
- Tales of Berseria Videos and Trailers at our YouTube
Tales of Berseria Videos and Trailers from News Posts
- Tales of Berseria Official Website (JP)
- Tales of Berseria Official Website (US)
- Tales of Berseria Official Website at Bandai Namco Entertainment (EU)
Tales of Berseria on Steam